Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What do we live for...

I have lots of thoughts rolling around in my brain right now...but not much of a desire to write for some reason.  So here are a couple quotes that are always in the back of my mind.  I try to live my life by these words.  I rarely succeed but I'm always trying!

"What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."
-John Wooden

My parents are classic examples of this last quote especially.  I grew up watching both of them dedicate their lives to serving others in ways that truly could never be repaid.  I couldn't have had better models for how to live.  Thanks Mom and Dad.




(don't hate me for posting pictures of you, k?)

2 comments:

  1. Your parents are the coolest. I LOVE that one of your mom and dad. Sweetest thing ever. I miss Lenis!

    ReplyDelete